Report NEP-IFN-2005-11-05This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jose Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg & Jose M. Gonzalez-Minguez, 2005. "Exchange rate pass-through to import prices in the Euro area," Staff Reports 219, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Shu Wu, 2005. "Interest Rate Risk and the Forward Premium Anomaly in Foreign Exchange Markets," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200519, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2005.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Linda Tesar, 2005. "A Re-Examination of the Border Effect," NBER Working Papers 11706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohsen Fardmanesh & Seymour Douglas, 2003. "Foreign Exchange Controls, Fiscal and Monetary Policy, and the Black Market Premium," Working Papers 876, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Burton Abrams & Russell Settle, 2005. "Is Money Neutral in the Long Run?," Working Papers 05-04, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Sébastien Wälti, 2005. "The duration of fixed exchange rate regimes," Trinity Economics Papers 2000518, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Virgiliu Midrigan, 2005. "International Price Dispersion in State-Dependent Pricing Models," International Finance 0511001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:uma:periwp:wp102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William H. Branson & Conor N. Healy, 2005. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Policy Coordination in ASEAN 1," NBER Working Papers 11713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vasco Cúrdia, 2005. "Monetary Policy under Sudden Stops," International Finance 0510025, EconWPA, revised 19 Dec 2005.
- Nuria Malet & Clara Garcia, 2005. "Exchange Market Pressure, Monetary Policy, and Economic Growth: Argentina in 1993 - 2004," Working Papers wp99, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Foreman-Peck, James, 2005. "Lessons from Italian Monetary Unification," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2005/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Philip Arestis & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Andrea Cipollini & Nicola Spagnolo, 2005. "Testing For Financial Contagion Between Developed And Emerging Markets During The 1997 East Asian Crisis," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 05-08, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Ilias Lekkos & Costas Milas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2005. "On the predictability of common risk factors in the US and UK interest rate swap markets: Evidence from non-linear and linear models," Discussion Paper Series 2005_9, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2005.
- Queijo, Virginia, 2005. "How Important are Financial Frictions in the U.S. and Euro Area?," Seminar Papers 738, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Kei-Mu Yi, 2005. "Vertical specialization and the border effect puzzle," Working Papers 05-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.