Report NEP-IFN-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralf Brüggemann & Helmut Lütkepohl, 2005. "Uncovered Interest Rate Parity and the Expectations Hypothesis of the Term Structure: Empirical Results for the U.S. and Europe," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-035, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- B. Candelon & C.J.M. Kool & K. Raabe & T. van Veen, 2005. "The fundamentals behind the real exchange rate developments of the new EU members," Working Papers 05-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Zulfiqar Hyder & Sardar Shah, 2005. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Domestic Prices in Pakistan," Macroeconomics 0510021, EconWPA.
- Almuth Scholl & Harald Uhlig, 2005. "New Evidence on the Puzzles. Results from Agnostic Identification on Monetary Policy and Exchange Rates," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-037, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- José De Gregorio, 2005. "Global Imbalances and Exchange Rate Adjustment," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 15, Central Bank of Chile.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Nooman Rebei, 2005. "Has Exchange Rate Pass-Through Really Declined in Canada?," Staff Working Papers 05-29, Bank of Canada.
- Junning Cai, 2005. "Currency Manipulation versus Current Account Manipulation," International Finance 0510023, EconWPA.
- Stephen E. Haynes & Avik Chakraborty, 2005. "Econometrics of the forward premium puzzle," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2005-18, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Victor Pontines & Reza Siregar, 2005. "External Debt and Exchange Rate Overshooting: The Case of Selected East Asian Countries," International Finance 0510022, EconWPA.
- I. Arnold & C.J.M. Kool, 2004. "The Role of Inflation Differentials in Regional Adjustment: Evidence from the United States," Working Papers 04-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Nowell, Eric & Sofat, Prakriti, 2005. "Can a Real Business Cycle Model without price and wage stickiness explain UK real exchange rate behaviour?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2005/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Mar 2010.
- Beckmann, Daniela & Menkhoff, Lukas & Sawischlewski, Katja, 2005. "Robust Lessons about Practical Early Warning Systems," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-322, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Minford, Patrick & Peel, David, 2005. "On the equality of Real Interest Rates across borders in Integrated Capital Markets," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2005/3, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Direct Foreign Investment In A Small Open Economy And Global Trade Liberalization In Agriculture: A Note," International Trade 0510012, EconWPA.
- Miren Lafourcade & Elisenda Paluzie Hernandez, 2005. "European Integration, FDI and the Internal Geography of Trade: Evidence from Western European Border Regions," Working Papers in Economics 145, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Mei Wen, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment, Regional Geographical and Market Conditions, and Regional Development: A Panel Study on China," Departmental Working Papers 2005-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Magud & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2005. "Capital Controls: An Evaluation," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2005-19, University of Oregon Economics Department.