Report NEP-IFN-2005-05-14This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Melvin, . "Exchange Rates and FOMC Days," Working Papers 2132849, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Michael Melvin & Joachim Grammig & Christian Schlag, . "Price Discovery in International Equity Trading," Working Papers 2133299, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Takatoshi Ito & Yuri N. Sasaki & Kiyotaka Sato, 2005. "Pass-Through of Exchange Rate Changes and Macroeconomic Shocks to Domestic Inflation in East Asian Countries," Discussion papers 05020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Richard T. Baillie & George Kapetanios, 2005. "Testing for Neglected Nonlinearity in Long Memory Models," Working Papers 528, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:col:000070:000954 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jun Cai & Yan-Leung Cheung & Raymond Lee & Michael Melvin, . "'Once-in-a-Generation' Yen Volatility in 1998: Fundamentals, Intervention, and Order Flow," Working Papers 2132865, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:136 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000070:000589 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000070:000854 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefano Schiavo, 2005. "Common Currencies and FDI Flows," LEM Papers Series 2005/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Arslan Razmi, 2005. "The Contractionary Short-Run Effects of Nominal Devaluation in Developing Countries: Some Neglected Nuances," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2005-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.
- Theodoros V. Stamatopoulos, 2005. "Hellenic Export Prices and European Monetary Integration, 1970- 1995," International Finance 0505007, EconWPA.