Report NEP-IFN-2005-01-16This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Graham Elliott & Elena Pesavento, 2005. "Higher Power Tests for Bilateral Failure of PPP after 1973," Emory Economics 0502, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Martin D. D. Evans(Georgetown University and NBER) and Richard K. Lyons(U.C. Berkeley and NBER, Haas School of Business), 2005. "Meese-Rogoff Redux: Micro-Based Exchange Rate Forecasting," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Michael D. Bordo & Josef Christl & Christian Just, 2004. "Exchange Rate Regimes Past, Present and Future," Working Papers 92, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Slavi T. Slavov, 2005. "Should small open economies in East Asia put all their eggs in one basket: the role of balance sheet effects," International Finance 0501001, EconWPA.
- Zhang, X. & Krug, B. & Reinmoeller, P., 2004. "Historical Attitudes and Implications for path dependence: FDI development and Institutional changes in China," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-112-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:dgr:rugccs:200413 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Volker Nocke & Stephen Yeaple, 2004. "An Assignment Theory of Foreign Direct Investment," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.