Report NEP-IFN-2004-06-22This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Assaf Razin & Yona Rubinstein, 2004. "Growth Effects of the Exchange-Rate Regime and the Capital-Account Openness in A Crisis-Prone World Market: A Nuanced View," NBER Working Papers 10555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guneratne Banda Wickremasinghe, 2004. "Efficiency Of Foreign Exchange Markets: A Developing Country Perspective," International Finance 0406004, EconWPA.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Lant Pritchett & Dani Rodrik, 2004. "Growth Accelerations," NBER Working Papers 10566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:568 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karpaty, Patrik & Lundberg, Lars, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment and Productivity Spillovers in Swedish Manufacturing," Working Paper Series 194, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Guneratne Banda Wickremasinghe & Param Silvapulle, 2004. "Role of Exchange Rate Volatility in Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Import Prices: Some Evidence from Japan," International Finance 0406006, EconWPA.
- Daniel Stavarek, 2004. "Linkages between Stock Prices and Exchange Rates in the EU and the United States," Finance 0406006, EconWPA.
- Bum-Soo Chon & Erick Duchesne & Sunhyuk Kim, 2004. "Transformation of the South Korean State: Structural Changes of the State after the 1997 Financial Crisis," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20042, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Malcolm Baker & C. Fritz Foley & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2004. "The Stock Market and Investment: Evidence from FDI Flows," NBER Working Papers 10559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Laidler, 2003. "Canada's Monetary Choices in North America and Britain's in Europe - Economic Parallels and Political Differences," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20033, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Luisa Lambertini & Jose Tavares, 2003. "Exchange Rates and Fiscal Adjustments: Evidence from the OECD and Implications for EMU," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 576, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ralf Kronberger, 2004. "A Track Record of Monetary Integration in the Southern Cone: Possible Lessons and Future Prospects," Economic History 0406001, EconWPA.
- Carlo Tognato, "undated". "Institutional Efficiency in Independent Central Banking: A Communicative Matter?," Borradores de Economia 263, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Guneratne Banda Wickremasinghe, 2004. "Purchasing Power Parity Hypothesis in Developing Economies:Some Empirical Evidence from Sri Lanka," International Finance 0406005, EconWPA.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad, 2004. "Growth Volatility and Financial Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 10560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.