Report NEP-IFN-2004-03-28This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christophe Faugere & Julian Van Erlach, 2004. "The Price of Gold: A Global Required Yield Theory," Finance 0403003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans Genberg, 2003. "Foreign versus domestic factors as sources of macroeconomic fluctuations in Hong Kong," IHEID Working Papers 05-2003, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Item repec:nus:nusewp:wp0403 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lucio Vinhas de Souza, 2004. "A Preliminary Evaluation of Monetary Policy Rules for Russia," Macroeconomics 0403017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Augusto de la Torre & Sergio Schmukler, 2003. "Living and Dying with Hard Pegs: The Rise and Fall of Argentina´s Currency Board," Business School Working Papers catorce, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Sébastien Wälti, 2003. "Testing for contagion in international financial markets: which way to go?," IHEID Working Papers 04-2003, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Kyoji Fukao & Hikari Ishido & Keiko Ito, 2003. "Vertical Intra-Industry Trade and Foreign Direct Investment in East Asia," Discussion papers 03001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Christian Broda & Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2003. "Endogenous Deposit Dollarization," Business School Working Papers dieciseis, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Engström, Stefan & Westerberg, Anna, 2004. "Information Costs and Mutual Fund Flows," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 555, Stockholm School of Economics.