Report NEP-ICT-2022-11-21This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Marek Giebel issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vahagn Jerbashian, 2022. "On the Elasticity of Substitution between Labor and ICT and IP Capital and Traditional Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 9989, CESifo.
- Camilo Andrés Acosta Mejía, Luis Baldomero-Quintana, 2022. "Quality of Communications Infrastructure, Local Structural Transformation, and Inequality," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 20506, Universidad EAFIT.
- Hillberry,Russell Henry & Karabay,Bilgehan & Tan,Shawn Weiming, 2020. "Risk Management in Border Inspection," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9438, The World Bank.
- Julia Cagé & Nicolas Hervé & Béatrice Mazoyer, 2022. "Social Media and Newsroom Production Decisions," Working Papers hal-03811318, HAL.
- Gauthier,Bernard P. & Goyette,Jonathan & Kouame,Wilfried Anicet Kouakou, 2020. "Why Do Firms Pay Bribes? : Evidence on the Demand and Supply Sides of Corruption in Developing Countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9441, The World Bank.