Report NEP-ICT-2018-08-27This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hornuf, Lars & Jeworrek, Sabrina, 2018. "Crowdsourced innovation: How community managers affect crowd activities," IWH Discussion Papers 13/2018, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Dominic Coey & Bradley Larsen & Kane Sweeney & Caio Waisman, 2018. "The Simple Empirics of Optimal Online Auctions," NBER Working Papers 24698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goodarzi, Shadi & Masini, Andrea & Aflaki, Sam, 2018. "Right Information at the Right Time: Time Value of Information Characteristics for Environmental Technology Adoption," HEC Research Papers Series 1279, HEC Paris.
- Nobuhiro Abe & Kimiaki Shinozaki, 2018. "Compilation of Experimental Price Indices Using Big Data and Machine Learning:A Comparative Analysis and Validity Verification of Quality Adjustments," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 18-E-13, Bank of Japan.
- Ernesto Dal Bó & Frederico Finan & Nicholas Y. Li & Laura Schechter, 2018. "Government Decentralization Under Changing State Capacity: Experimental Evidence From Paraguay," NBER Working Papers 24879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Theresa Kuchler & Michaela Pagel, 2018. "Sticking to Your Plan: The Role of Present Bias for Credit Card Paydown," NBER Working Papers 24881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karine Roudaut & Nicolas Jullien, 2017. "Employees’ Uses of Social Network Sites: Individualised Private and Professional Dimensions [Les usages des outils de réseau social par des salariés : Des registres privés et professionnels individ," Post-Print hal-01573999, HAL.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2018. "Should the Government Subsidize Innovation or Automation?," MPRA Paper 88276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Rouziou, Maria & Sibony, Olivier, 2018. "Decision Theory Made Relevant: Between the Software and the Shrink," HEC Research Papers Series 1266, HEC Paris.