Report NEP-ICT-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco, 2014. "E-participation: social capital and the Internet," MPRA Paper 55722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2014. "Online and offline social participation and social poverty traps. Can social networks save human relations?," MPRA Paper 55703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvain Dejean & Raphaël Suire, 2014. "Digital files dealers and prohibition in the context of the French 3 strikes (HADOPI) law," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201406, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Alberto Chong & Gustavo Machicado Salas & Monica Yanez-Pagans, 2014. "Information technologies and provision of national identificacion cards by the Bolivian Police: Evidence from two randomized natural field experiments," Development Research Working Paper Series 02/2014, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Dorothea Kleine & David Hollow & Sammia Poveda, 2014. "Children, ICT and Development: Capturing the potential, meeting the challenges," Papers innins715, Innocenti Insight.
- Warren E. Weber, 2014. "The Efficiency of Private E-Money-Like Systems: The U.S. Experience with State Bank Notes," Staff Working Papers 14-15, Bank of Canada.