Report NEP-ICT-2013-05-19This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filipe R. Campante & Ruben Durante & Francesco Sobbrio, 2013. "Politics 2.0: The Multifaceted Effect of Broadband Internet on Political Participation," NBER Working Papers 19029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012066 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012124 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juseuk Kim & Lynn Ilon & Jorn Altmann, 2013. "Adapting Smartphones as Learning Technology in a Korean University," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2013101, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Feb 2013.
- Cai, Jing & de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2013. "Social Networks and the Decision to Insure," MPRA Paper 46861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liran Einav & Jonathan D. Levin, 2013. "The Data Revolution and Economic Analysis," NBER Working Papers 19035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dammert, Ana C. & Galdo, Jose C. & Galdo, Virgilio, 2013. "Digital Labor-Market Intermediation and Job Expectations: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7395, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore