Report NEP-ICT-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefanescu, Andy, 2008. "Business Intelligence – Improving Performance of Reengineering Project," MPRA Paper 7793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dutta, Probal & Bose, Sudipta, 2007. "Web-based Corporate Reporting in Bangladesh:An Exploratory Study," MPRA Paper 7915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diego Martínez & Jesús Rodríguez & José L. Torres, 2008. "ICT-specific technological change and productivity growth in the US 1980-2004," Working Papers 2008-4, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Eilhard, Jan, 2008. "Firms on SourceForge," MPRA Paper 7809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Betsey Stevenson, 2008. "The Internet and Job Search," NBER Working Papers 13886, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman & M. Marit Rehavi, 2008. "Helping Workers Online and Offline: Innovations in Union and Worker Organization Using the Internet," NBER Working Papers 13850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel O. Beltran & Kuntal K. Das & Robert W. Fairlie, 2008. "Are Computers Good for Children? The Effects of Home Computers on Educational Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 576, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Repkine, Alexandre, 2008. "ICT Penetration and Aggregate Production Efficiency: Empirical Evidence for a Cross-Section of Fifty Countries," MPRA Paper 7902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7814 is not listed on IDEAS anymore