Report NEP-ICT-2006-07-15This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacques Laye & Charis Lina & Herve Tanguy, 2006. "E-consumers' search and emerging structure of B-to-C coalitions," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 374, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ric D Herbert & Richard Webber & Wei Jiang, 2006. "Space-filling Techniques in Visualizing Output from Computer Based Economic Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 67, Society for Computational Economics.
- christoph Engel, 2005. "Voice over IP. Competition Policy and Regulation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2005_26, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Svend Ole Madsen & Ole Stegmann Mikkelsen, 2004. "Interactions between HQ and Divisions in a MNC - Some Consequences of IT Implementation on Organizing supply Activities," Working Papers 57/04, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Carole Siani & Christian de Peretti, 2006. "Bootstrapping Neural tests for conditional heteroskedasticity," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 301, Society for Computational Economics.