Report NEP-ICT-2006-02-05This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesse Weltevreden & Karlijn De Kruijf & Oedzge Atzema & Koen Frenken & Frank Van Oort, 2005. "The b2c e-commerce landscape of the Dutch retail sector," ERSA conference papers ersa05p228, European Regional Science Association.
- Yan, Beiling, 2005. "Demand for Skills in Canada: The Role of Foreign Outsourcing and Information-communication Technology," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2005035e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- José Alberto Bayo-Moriones & Gilberto Carvalho-Vasconcelos & Fernando Lera-López, 2005. "A firm-level analysis of differences between adopters and non-adopters of ICT," ERSA conference papers ersa05p645, European Regional Science Association.
- Randi J. Hjorthol, 2005. "Mobility in daily life - The car and use of information and communication technology for family logistics," ERSA conference papers ersa05p569, European Regional Science Association.
- Allard Bruinshoofd & Leo de Haan, 2005. "Financing the New Economy: Are ICT Firms Really That Different?," DNB Working Papers 077, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Raffael Argiolu & Ilona Bos, 2005. "Location attractiveness - is ITS becoming a high-ranked factor?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p545, European Regional Science Association.
- Olivier Gossner & Abraham Neyman & Penélope Hernández, 2005. "Optimal Use Of Communication Resources," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00008317_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore