Report NEP-IAS-2020-06-08This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clay, Karen & Lewis, Joshua & Severnini, Edson R. & Wang, Xiao, 2020. "The Value of Health Insurance during a Crisis: Effects of Medicaid Implementation on Pandemic Influenza Mortality," IZA Discussion Papers 13200, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stefano Battiston & Petr Jakubik & Irene Monasterolo & Keywan Riahi & Bas van Ruijven, 2019. "Climate Risk Assessment of the Sovereign Bond Portfolio of European Insurers," EIOPA Financial Stability Report - Thematic Articles 15, EIOPA, Risks and Financial Stability Department.
- Sowa, Frank, 2020. "Arbeitslosenversicherung für Solo-Selbständige: Eine qualitative Studie zur Antragspflichtversicherung nach § 28a SGB III," IAB-Forschungsbericht 202003, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Christopher Busch & David Domeij & Fatih Guvenen & Rocio Madera, 2020. "Skewed Idiosyncratic Income Risk over the Business Cycle: Sources and Insurance," Working Papers 1180, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- SimÃ³n RamÃrez Amaya & Adolfo J. Quiroz & Álvaro José Riascos Villegas, 2019. "Regression by clustering using metropolis-hastings," Documentos de Trabajo Quantil 018180, Quantil.
- Caroline Hillairet & Olivier Lopez, 2020. "Propagation of cyber incidents in an insurance portfolio: counting processes combined with compartmental epidemiological models," Working Papers hal-02564462, HAL.
- Julien Albertini & Xavier Fairise & Anthony Terriau, 2020. "Unemployment insurance, Recalls and Experience Rating," Working Papers halshs-02559317, HAL.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2020. "Saving Motives over the Life-Cycle," MPRA Paper 100208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Budhi Surya & Wenyuan Wang & Xianghua Zhao & Xiaowen Zhou, 2020. "Parisian excursion with capital injection for draw-down reflected Levy insurance risk process," Papers 2005.09214, arXiv.org.