Report NEP-IAS-2020-01-27This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buchmueller, Thomas C. & Levy, Helen & Valletta, Robert G., 2019. "Medicaid Expansion and the Unemployed," IZA Discussion Papers 12842, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- DE DONDER Philippe, & LEROUX Marie-Louise,, 2019. "Long term care insurance with state-dependent preferences," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2019032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Abrigo, Michael R.M. & Halliday, Timothy J. & Molina, Teresa, 2019. "Expanding Health Insurance for the Elderly of the Philippines," IZA Discussion Papers 12827, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Surminski, Swenja & Panda, Architesh & Lambert, Peter John, 2019. "Disaster Insurance in Developing Asia: An Analysis of Market-Based Schemes," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 590, Asian Development Bank.
- Dewi, Ratna & Mahmud, Amir & Jamali, Hisnol, 2018. "The Impact of Internal Factor Analysis Summary (IFAS) and Competing Power on Performance in the Life Insurance Industry: The Mediating Role of Competitive Advantage," OSF Preprints aeqzy, Center for Open Science.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2019. "Enhancing ICT for Insurance in Africa," Working Papers 19/100, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Mudiangombe, Benjamin & Muteba Mwamba, John Weirstrass, 2019. "Dependence Structure of Insurance Credit Default Swaps," MPRA Paper 97335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Bergesio & Paul Huber & Pablo Koch-Medina & Lutz Wilhelmy, 2020. "The Valuation of Insurance Liabilities: A Framework Based on First Principles," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 20-03, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Dissemin, uploaded via & Berg, Alexis & Quirion, Philippe & Sultan, Benjamin, 2018. "Weather-index drought insurance in Burkina-Faso: assessment of its potential interest to farmers," OSF Preprints dsmqz, Center for Open Science.
- Alvaro Aguirre, 2020. "Welfare Effects of Fiscal Procyclicality: Public Insurance with Heterogeneous Agents," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 863, Central Bank of Chile.
- DiNardi, Michael, 2019. "Uninsurance and Purchases of Prescription Drugs with High Rates of Misuse: Evidence from the Federal Dependent Coverage Mandate," MPRA Paper 97769, University Library of Munich, Germany.