Report NEP-IAS-2019-06-10This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Godard, Mathilde & Koning, Pierre & Lindeboom, Maarten, 2019. "Targeting Disability Insurance Applications with Screening," IZA Discussion Papers 12343, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Giulio Fella & Marike Knoef & Gonzalo Paz-Pardo & Raun Van Ooijen, 2019. "Family and Government Insurance: Wage, Earnings, and Income Risks in the Netherlands and the U.S," Working Papers 2019-035, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Nazarov, Vladimir (Назаров, Владимир), 2019. "Improving the mechanisms for determining the volume and payment of medical care [Совершенствование Механизмов Определения Объемов И Оплаты Медицинской Помощи]," Working Papers 051910, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Kerndler, Martin, 2019. "Size and persistence matter: Wage and employment insurance at the micro level," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 04/2019, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Ernst Juerg Weber, 2019. "Weather Index Insurance in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 19-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Randall Brown & David R. Mann, "undated". "Best Bets for Reducing Medicare Costs for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries: Assessing the Evidence," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 07949e52744b41dea5646c9c2, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Olesya Fomenko & Jonathan Gruber, 2019. "Reclassification to Avoid Consumer Cost-Sharing in Group Health Plans," NBER Working Papers 25870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kubitza, Christian & Hofmann, Annette & Steinorth, Petra, 2019. "Financial literacy and precautionary insurance," ICIR Working Paper Series 34/19, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Kevin Devereux & Mona Balesh Abadi & Farah Omran, 2019. "Correcting for Transitory Effects in RCTs: Application to the RAND Health Insurance Experiment," Working Papers 201910, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Giuseppe Attanasi & Emmanuel Thibault, 2019. "An Experimental Test of the Under-Annuitization Puzzle with Smooth Ambiguity and Charitable Giving," PSE Working Papers halshs-02132858, HAL.
- Paulusch, Joachim & Schlütter, Sebastian, 2019. "Making the square-root formula compatible with capital allocation," ICIR Working Paper Series 33/19, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).