Report NEP-IAS-2018-12-17This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Awondo, S. & Datta, G., 2018. "Performance of Farm Level Vs Area Level Crop Insurance," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277265, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marielle Non & Rudy Douven & Richard van Kleef & Onno van der GaliÃ«n, 2018. "The effect of reinsuring a deductible on pharmaceutical spending: A Dutch case study on low-income people," CPB Discussion Paper 387, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Martin Halla & Julia Schmieder & Andrea Weber, 2018. "Job Displacement, Family Dynamics and Spousal Labor Supply," Economics working papers 2018-16, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Westerhout, Ed & Folmer, Kees, 2018. "The Effects of Capping Co-Insurance Payments," Discussion Paper 2018-050, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Patrick Asuming & Hyuncheol Bryant Kim & Armand Sim, 2018. "Long-run Consequences of Health Insurance Promotion When Mandates are Not Enforceable: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Ghana," Papers 1811.09004, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2019.
- Simon Jäger & Benjamin Schoefer & Samuel Young & Josef Zweimüller, 2018. "Wages and the Value of Nonemployment," CESifo Working Paper Series 7342, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giulia Giupponi & Camille Landais, 2018. "Subsidizing Labor Hoarding in Recessions: The Employment & Welfare Effects of Short Time Work," CEP Discussion Papers dp1585, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Falilou Fall & Daniela Glocker, 2018. "Improving the Czech health care system," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1522, OECD Publishing.