Report NEP-IAS-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Courtemanche & James Marton & Benjamin Ukert & Aaron Yelowitz & Daniela Zapata, 2018. "Effects of the Affordable Care Act on Health Behaviors after Three Years," NBER Working Papers 24511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarah Hamersma & Johanna Catherine Maclean, 2018. "Insurance Expansions and Children’s Use of Substance Use Disorder Treatment," NBER Working Papers 24499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Friedson, Andrew I. & Rees, Daniel I., 2018. "Ambulance Utilization in New York City after the Implementation of the Affordable Care Act," IZA Discussion Papers 11444, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Garcia Mandico, Silvia & Garcia-Gomez, Pilar & Gielen, Anne C. & O'Donnell, Owen, 2018. "Earnings Responses to Disability Benefit Cuts," IZA Discussion Papers 11410, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Savannah L. Bergquist & Timothy J. Layton & Thomas G. McGuire & Sherri Rose, 2018. "Intervening on the Data to Improve the Performance of Health Plan Payment Methods," NBER Working Papers 24491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- East, Chloe N. & Friedson, Andrew I., 2018. "An Apple a Day? Adult Food Stamp Eligibility and Health Care Utilization Among Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 11445, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2018. "Non-Exclusive Insurance with Free Entry: A Pedagogical Note," Department of Economics Working Papers 18-05, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Frankovic, Ivan & Kuhn, Michael, 2018. "Health insurance, endogenous medical progress, and health expenditure growth," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 01/2018, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Paukkeri, Tuuli, 2018. "Using a Kinked Policy Rule to Estimate the Effect of Experience Rating on Disability Inflow," IZA Discussion Papers 11409, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chotibhak, Jotikasthira & Ellul, Andrew & Kartasheva, Anastasia & Lundblad, Christian & Wagner, Wolf, 2018. "Insurers as Asset Managers and Systemic Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 12849, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Emel Filiz-Ozbay & Erkut Y. Ozbay & Lesley J. Turner, 2018. "Framing Effects, Earnings Expectations, and the Design of Student Loan Repayment Schemes," NBER Working Papers 24484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudy Douven & Katalin Katona & Erik Schut & Victoria Shestalova, 2017. "Switching gains and health plan price elasticities: 20 years of managed competition reforms in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 343, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Petkov, Ivan, 2018. "How Global Warming Can Affect Where People Live? Evidence from Flood Surprises," MPRA Paper 85759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Young-hwan Byun, 2018. "The Type of Right-wing Government and the Decline of Middle-Income Strata in Industrialized Democracies," LIS Working papers 727, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Augeraud-Véron, E. & Fabbri, G. & Schubert, K., 2018. "The value of biodiversity as an insurance device," Working Papers 2018-05, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).