Report NEP-IAS-2017-08-13This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2017. "Social Insurance and Health," IZA Discussion Papers 10918, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Debra J. Lipson & Jenna Libersky & Katharine Bradley & Corinne Lewis & Allison Wishon Siegwarth & Rebecca Lester, "undated". "Promoting Access in Medicaid and CHIP Managed Care: A Toolkit for Ensuring Provider Network Adequacy and Service Availability," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7ed7da0f686044ba8aa1419bb, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Claire Postman & James Verdier, "undated". "Preventing Improper Billing of Medicare-Medicaid Enrollees in Managed Care: Strategies for States and Dual Eligible Special Needs Plans," Mathematica Policy Research Reports c90eabf157914073b012f480e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Frank N. Caliendo & Aspen Gorry & Sita Slavov, 2017. "Survival Ambiguity and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 23648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bauernschuster, Stefan & Driva, Anastasia & Hornung, Erik, 2017. "Bismarck's Health Insurance and the Mortality Decline," CEPR Discussion Papers 12200, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shiferaw, Admasu & Bedi, Arjun S. & Söderbom, Mans & Alemu, Getnet, 2017. "Social Insurance Reform and Labor Market Outcomes in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 10903, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Leslie Foster & Robert Schmitz & Peter Kemper & Amy Zambrowski & Mei-Ling Mason & Matthew Jacobus & Jill Gurvey & Jeffrey Holt, "undated". "The Effects of PACE on Medicare and Medicaid Expenditures," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 475d51ab4f72460981f94d8ba, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Mercedes Ayuso & Montserrat Guillén & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2017. "Improving automobile insurance ratemaking using telematics: incorporating mileage and driver behaviour data," Working Papers 2017-01, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Fels, Markus Peter, 2017. "Incentivizing efficient utilization without reducing access: The case against cost-sharing in insurance," Working Paper Series in Economics 105, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Mahmud, Mir, 2016. "Immigrant Children’s Access to Public Health Insurance after CHIPRA-2009," MPRA Paper 80602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ann Oâ€™Malley & Rumin Sarwar & Rosalind Keith & Patrick Balke & Sai Ma & Nancy McCall, "undated". "Provider Experiences with Chronic Care Management (CCM) Services and Fees: A Qualitative Research Study," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7398ea35a9a44668aa841a452, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Qi-Wen Wang & Jian-Jun Shu, 2017. "Financial option insurance," Papers 1708.02180, arXiv.org.
- Averett, Susan L. & Terrizzi, Sabrina & Wang, Yang, 2017. "Taking the CON out of Pennsylvania: Did Hip and Knee Replacement Patients Benefit?," IZA Discussion Papers 10917, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David K. Baugh & Carol V. Irvin, "undated". "New Data Available from the Transformed Medicaid Statistical Information System (T-MSIS) (In Focus Brief)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 0c9cb3f7caf243839b30430f8, Mathematica Policy Research.