Report NEP-IAS-2017-01-08This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Borooah, Vani & Mishra, Vinod & Naik, Ajaya & Sabharwal, Nidhi, 2015. "Capturing Benefits from Public Policy Initiatives in India: Inter-Group Differences in Access to and Usage of the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana Health Insurance Cards," MPRA Paper 75692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giacinta Cestone & Chiara Fumagalli & Francis Kramarz & Giovanni Pica, 2016. "Insurance Between Firms: The Role of Internal Labor Markets," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 14162, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Rafael Di Tella & Julio J. Rotemberg, 2016. "Populism and the Return of the “Paranoid Style”: Some Evidence and a Simple Model of Demand for Incompetence as Insurance against Elite Betrayal," NBER Working Papers 22975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yolanda F. Rebollo-Sanz & Nuria Rodriguez Planas, 2016. "When the Going Gets Tough... Financial Incentives, Duration of Unemployment and Job-Match Quality," Working Papers 16.11, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Robin Boadway & Katherine Cuff, 2016. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance And Redistribution," Working Paper 1375, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Cristiano Costa Carvalho & Renata Narita, 2016. "Unintended consequences of unemployment insurance legislation: evidence from Brazi," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_34, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Huang, Wei & Zhang, Chuanchuan, 2016. "The Power of Social Pensions," IZA Discussion Papers 10425, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Courtney Coile & Mark Duggan & Audrey Guo, 2016. "To Work for Yourself, for Others, or Not At All? How Disability Benefits Affect the Employment Decisions of Older Veterans," NBER Working Papers 23006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Teresa Ghilarducci, 2016. "Innovations in Protecting the Old: Mostly Social Insurance and Some Assets," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2016-05, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.