Report NEP-IAS-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Otto Lenhart & Vinish Shrestha, 2016. "The Effect of the Health Insurance Mandate on Labor Market Activity and Time Allocation: Evidence from the Federal Dependent Coverage Provision," Working Papers 2016-10, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2016.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2016. "(Non-)Insurance Markets, Loss Size Manipulation and Competition - Experimental Evidence," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-033/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jianjun Sun & Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2016. "How Did the Introduction of Deposit Insurance Affect Chinese Banks? An Investigation of Its Wealth Effect," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-20, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2016. "Federal Subsidies for Health Insurance Coverage for People Under Age 65: 2016 to 2026," Reports 51385, Congressional Budget Office.
- Sherrick, Bruce & Schnitkey, Gary, 2016. "Crop Insurance Ratings: Evolution and Mutations (Keynote)," SCC-76 Meeting, March 17-19, 2016, Pensacola, Florida 233764, SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Swenja Surminski & Jillian Eldridge, 2015. "Flood insurance in England: an assessment of the current and newly proposed insurance scheme in the context of rising flood risk," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66256, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Edward Harris & Shannon Mok, 2015. "How CBO Estimates the Effects of the Affordable Care Act on the Labor Market: Working Paper 2015-09," Working Papers 51065, Congressional Budget Office.
- Norma B. Coe & Jing Guo & R. Tamara Konetzka & Courtney Harold Van Houtven, 2016. "What is the Marginal Benefit of Payment-Induced Family Care?," NBER Working Papers 22249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Verdier, 2016. "Medicaid and Medicare Managed Long-Term Services and Supports: What States Are Doing," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 2fdd68f1b18040608bb1cc34f, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Ewa Marciniak & Zbigniew Palmowski, 2016. "On the Optimal Dividend Problem for Insurance Risk Models with Surplus-Dependent Premiums," Papers 1604.06892, arXiv.org.
- Simin Mozayeni & Simon Li, 2016. "Household Saving Rates and Social Insurance Retirement Income: An International Comparison of the OECD Countries," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606129, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jody Schimmel Hyde & Joseph Mastrianni & Yong Choi & Jae Song, "undated". "Trends in Obesity Among Social Security Disability Applicants, 2007-2013," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 746d36e0403f44b387d74ed51, Mathematica Policy Research.
- So O'Neil & Keith Kranker & George Kafkas & Margo Rosenbach, "undated". "Pilot Mobile Health Program: Using Mobile Technology to Reach, Educate, and Connect Pregnant and Postpartum Medicaid Enrollees," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 45ff613d943242e692c0943bf, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Shafii, Zurina & Abidin, Ahmad Zainal & Salleh, Supiah, 2015. "Integrated Internal-External Shariah Audit Model: A Proposal towards the Enhancement of Shariah Assurance Practices in Islamic Financial Institutions," Working Papers 1436-7, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Pawel Pisany, 2016. "Single Supervisory Mechanism as a response to the banking crisis. Analysis with the particular emphasis on the non-euro area EU member state," Working Papers 13/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
- Kollmann, Robert & Leeper, Eric & Roeger, Werner, 2016. "The Post-Crisis Slump," MPRA Paper 71291, University Library of Munich, Germany.