Report NEP-IAS-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maggie Colby & Sarah Croake, "undated". "Reporting on Pathways to Health Insurance Coverage: California's Experience," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6163bf89443d47baaccc82902, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Adinolfi, Felice & Capitanio, Fabian & Goodwin, Barry K., 2016. "Farmer Participation, Entry and Exit decisions in the Italian Crop Insurance Program," MPRA Paper 69508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colman, Gregory & Dave, Dhaval M., 2016. "It's About Time: Effects of the Affordable Care Act Dependent Coverage Mandate on Time Use," IZA Discussion Papers 9710, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de Meza, David & Fessner, Liza C. & Reyniers, Diane J., 2014. "Evidence that waste aversion begets insurance aversion," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65272, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lalive, Rafael & Landais, Camille & Zweimüller, Josef, 2015. "Market externalities of large unemployment insurance extension programs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64566, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aizawa, Naoki & Kim, You Suk, 2015. "Advertising and Risk Selection in Health Insurance Markets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-101, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Ahrens, Steffen & Nejati, Nooshin & Pfeiffer, Philipp L., 2015. "Layoff taxes, unemployment insurance, and business cycle fluctuations," Kiel Working Papers 1988, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Daniel Kuehnle & Christoph Wunder, 2014. "Using the life satisfaction approach to value daylight savings time transitions. Evidence from Britain and Germany," Working Papers 156, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Christophette Blanchet-Scalliet & Etienne Chevalier & Idriss Kharroubi & Thomas Lim, 2015. "Max-Min optimization problem for Variable Annuities pricing," Post-Print hal-01017160, HAL.
- Shantanu Bagchi, 2016. "Differential Mortality and the Progressivity of Social Security," Working Papers 2016-03, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2016.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji, 2015. "The Life And Work Of Martin Stuart ("Marty") Feldstein," AGI Working Paper Series 2015-03, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Stephen A. Wandner, 2016. "Wage Insurance as a Policy Option in the United States," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 16-250, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- KOBAYASHI Yohei & NAKATA Daigo, 2016. "Did Social Security Contributions Affect Corporate Investment Behavior? (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 16007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alger, Ingela & Juarez, Laura & Juarez-Torres, Miriam & Miquel-Florensa, Josepa, 2016. "Do informal transfers induce lower efforts? Evidence from lab-in-the-field experiments in rural Mexico," IAST Working Papers 16-34, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST), revised Sep 2018.