Report NEP-IAS-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2016. "Social insurance with competitive insurance markets and risk misperception," IDEI Working Papers 857, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Esther Gehrke, 2014. "An employment guarantee as risk insurance? Assessing the effects of the NREGS on agricultural production decisions," Working Papers 152, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Barbara Hofmann & Arne Uhlendorff, 2016. "The Role of Sickness in the Evaluation of Job Search Assistance and Sanctions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1542, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Daly, Mary C. & Ziebarth, Nicolas, 2015. "Protecting working-age people with disabilities: experiences of four industrialized nations," Working Paper Series 2015-8, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Landais, Camille, 2015. "Assessing the welfare effects of unemployment benefits using the regression kink design," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64565, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Sébastien Houde, 2015. "Double Moral Hazard and the Energy Efficiency Gap," CIRED Working Papers hal-01260907, HAL.
- Alger, Ingela & Juarez, Laura & Juarez-Torres, Miriam & Miquel-Florensa, Josepa, 2016. "Do informal transfers induce lower efforts? Evidence from lab-in-the-field experiments in rural Mexico," TSE Working Papers 16-623, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Sep 2018.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2015. "Decomposing Euro Area Sovereign Debt Yields into Inflation Expectations and Expected Real Interest Rates," MPRA Paper 68866, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2015.
- Carlson, Mark A. & Rose, Jonathan D., 2016. "Can a Bank Run Be Stopped? Government Guarantees and the Run on Continental Illinois," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-3, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Gunther Leobacher & Michaela Szolgyenyi & Stefan Thonhauser, 2016. "Bayesian Dividend Optimization and Finite Time Ruin Probabilities," Papers 1602.04660, arXiv.org.
- Cuenca, Janet S., 2016. "Social Protection in APEC: In Pursuit of Inclusive Growth," Research Paper Series DP 2016-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Camilo Pecha & Inder J. Ruprah, 2015. "Religion as an Unemployment Insurance and the Basis of Support for Public Safety Nets: The Case of Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 89736, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Dave, Dhaval M. & Kaestner, Robert & Wehby, George, 2016. "Does Medicaid Coverage for Pregnant Women Affect Prenatal Health Behaviors?," IZA Discussion Papers 9712, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).