Report NEP-IAS-2015-02-22This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-IAS
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaap Bikker & Adelina Popescu, 2014. "Efficiency and competition in the Dutch non-life insurance industry: Effects of the 2006 health care reform," Working Papers 14-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Thomas, RA & Li Donni, P, 2014. "Risk preference heterogeneity and multiple demand for insurance," Working Papers 18674, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Persson, Mats, 2015. "Norms, Incentives and Information in Income Insurance," Working Paper Series 1058, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fossen, Frank M. & König, Johannes, 2015. "Public health insurance and entry into self-employment," Discussion Papers 2015/4, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Zulauf, Carl R. & Orden, David, 2014. "Assessing the Political Economy of the 2014 U.S. Farm Bill," 2014: Food, Resources and Conflict, December 7-9, 2014. San Diego, California 197160, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Wuppermann, Amelie & Bauhoff, Sebastian & Grabka, Markus, 2014. "The Price Sensitivity of Health Plan Choice among Retirees: Evidence from the German Social Health Insurance," VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100352, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Haan, Peter & Prowse, Victoria, 2014. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance and Welfare Benefits in a Life-cycle model of Family Labor Supply and Savings," VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100625, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dalton, Christina Marsh & Holland, Sara B., 2015. "Why Do Firms Use Insurance to Fund Worker Health Benefits? The Role of Corporate Finance," MPRA Paper 61952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bardey, David & Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2015. "The Design of Insurance Coverage for Medical Products under Imperfect Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 8815, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bardey, David & Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2015. "The design of insurance coverage for medical products under imperfect competition," TSE Working Papers 15-553, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Elyse R. Park & Anne C. Kirchhoff & Giselle K. Perez & Wendy Leisenring & Joel S. Weissman & Karen Donelan & Ann C. Mertens & James D. Reschovsky & Gregory T. Armstrong & Leslie L. Robison & Mariel Fr, "undated". "Childhood Cancer Survivor Study Participants' Perceptions and Understanding of the Affordable Care Act," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 5eef42ddc754435daeaaac75f, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Steffen Ahrens & Nooshin Nejati & Philipp L. Pfeiffer, 2015. "Layoff Taxes, Unemployment Insurance, and Business Cycle Fluctuations," Kiel Working Papers 1988, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Richard J. Manski & John F. Moeller & Haiyan Chen & Jody Schimmel & John V. Pepper Patricia A. St. Clair, "undated". "Dental Use and Expenditures for Older Uninsured Americans: The Simulated Impact of Expanded Coverage," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 31625bc7e1494ff2ad72dc54a, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Eling, Martin & Pankoke, David, 2014. "Costs and Benefits of Financial Regulation – An Empirical Assessment for Insurance Companies," Working Papers on Finance 1420, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- James Verdier & Alexandra Kruse & Michelle Herman Soper, 2015. "Medicare 101 and 201: Key Issues for States," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 205f9e46eb524750bda805224, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Alexander Ludwig & Daniel Harenberg, 2014. "Social Security and the Interactions Between Aggregate and Idiosyncratic Risk," 2014 Meeting Papers 936, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Köhne, Sebastian & Abraham, Arpad & Pavoni, Nicola, 2014. "Optimal Income Taxation with Asset Accumulation," VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100406, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Napel, Stefan, 2014. "A Pareto Efficiency Rationale for the Welfare State," VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100496, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Todd L. Cherry & E. Lance Howe & James J. Murphy, 2015. "Sharing as Risk Pooling in a Social Dilemma Experiment," Working Papers 15-03, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Lara Hulsey & Anne Gordon & Joshua Leftin & Nicholas Beyler & Allen Schirm & Claire Smither-Wulsin & Will Crumbley, "undated". "Evaluation of Demonstrations of National School Lunch Program and School Breakfast Program Direct Certification of Children Receiving Medicaid Benefits: Access Evaluation Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 60b99b345bf14b609348b48a6, Mathematica Policy Research.