Report NEP-IAS-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Switzerland; Detailed Assessment of Observance-Insurance Core Principles," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/265, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Insurance against Climate Change : Financial Disaster Risk Management and Insurance Options for Climate Change Adaptation in Bulgaria," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18940, The World Bank.
- Langpap, Christian & Wu, JunJie, 2014. "Impacts of Changes in Federal Crop Insurance Programs on Land Use and Environmental Quality," 2014 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the 2014 Farm Bill Symposium: Implementing Change in U.S. Agricultural Policy, October 8-9, 2014, Louisville, KY 186643, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Biais, Bruno & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie, 2014. "Risk-sharing or risk-taking? An incentive theory of counterparty risk, clearing and margins," TSE Working Papers 14-522, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Steffen Huck & Gabriele Lünser & Florian Spitzer & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2014. "Medical Insurance and Free Choice of Physician Shape Patient Overtreatment. A Laboratory Experiment," Discussion Papers 14-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Michael R. CARTER & Alain de JANVRY & Elisabeth SADOULET & Alexandros SARRIS, 2014. "Index-based weather insurance for developing countries: A review of evidence and a set of propositions for up-scaling," Working Papers P111, FERDI.
- Takahashi, Kazushi & Ikegami, Munenobu & Sheahan, Megan & Barrett, Christopher B., 2014. "Quasi-experimental evidence on the drivers of index-based livestock insurance demand in Southern Ethiopia," IDE Discussion Papers 480, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kifmann, Mathias & Roeder, Kerstin, 2014. "The Political Sustainability of a Basic Income Scheme and Social Health Insurance," Discussion Papers in Economics 21601, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Mebratie, A.D. & Sparrow, R.A. & Debebe, Z.Y. & Alemu, G. & Bedi, A.S., 2014. "Dropping out of Ethiopia’s Community Based Health Insurance scheme," ISS Working Papers - General Series 76960, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Ian Anderson & Andreasta Meliala & Puti Marzoeki & Edo Pambudi, 2014. "The Production, Distribution, and Performance of Physicians, Nurses, and Midwives in Indonesia: An Update," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 91324, The World Bank.
- Shireen Assaf & Stefano Campostrini & Cinzia Di Novi & Fang Xu & Carol Gotway Crawford, 2014. "Analyzing Disparities Trends for Health Care Insurance Coverage Among Non-Elderly Adults in the US: Evidence from the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System, 1993-2009," Working Papers 2014: 14, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Stephan Luck & Paul Schempp, 2014. "Sovereign Defaults, Bank Runs, and Contagion," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_15, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Mebratie, A.D. & Sparrow, R.A. & Debebe, Z.Y. & Abebaw, D. & Alemu, G. & Bedi, A.S., 2014. "The impact of Ethiopia’s pilot community based health insurance scheme on healthcare utilization and cost of care," ISS Working Papers - General Series 77021, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Groh, Matthew & McKenzie, David, 2014. "Macroinsurance for microenterprises : a randomized experiment in post-revolution Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7048, The World Bank.
- Edson Araujo & Luciana Cavalini & Sabado Girardi & Megan Ireland & Magnus Lindelow, 2014. "Contracting for Primary Health Care in Brazil: The Cases of Bahia and Rio de Janeiro," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 91322, The World Bank.