Report NEP-IAS-2014-09-25This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerfin, M. & Kaiser, B. & Schmid, C., 2014. "Health Care Demand in the Presence of Discrete Price Changes," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/22, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Chang, C-L. & Chen, W. & McAleer, M.J., 2014. "Survival Analysis of Very Low Birth Weight Infant Mortality in Taiwan," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2014-19, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2014. "The Life and Work Of Martin Stuart (“Marty”) Feldstein," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201410, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Avram, Silvia & Levy, Horacio & Sutherland, Holly, 2014. "Income redistribution in the European Union," EUROMOD Working Papers EM8/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Aaronson, Stephanie & Cajner, Tomaz & Fallick, Bruce C. & Galbis-Reig, Felix & Smith, Christopher & Wascher, William L., 2014. "Labor Force Participation: Recent Developments and Future Prospects," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-64, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Shantanu Bagchi, 2014. "Can Removing the Tax Cap Save Social Security?," Working Papers 2014-05, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised May 2016.
- Thomas Barnay & Sandrine Juin, 2014. "Does care to dependent elderly people living at home increase their mental health?," TEPP Working Paper 2014-06, TEPP.