Report NEP-IAS-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Delavallade, Clara, 2014. "Quality healthcare and health insurance retention: Evidence from a randomized experiment in the Kolkata slums:," IFPRI discussion papers 1352, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jeremy D. Goldhaber-Fiebert & David M. Studdert & Monica S. Farid & Jay Bhattacharya, 2014. "Will Divestment from Employment-Based Health Insurance Save Employers Money? The Case of State and Local Governments," NBER Working Papers 20222, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Nguyen, Ha Thi Hong & Dao, Huyen & Balesd, Sarah, 2014. "Encouraging health insurance for the informal sector : a cluster randomized trial," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6910, The World Bank.
- Mark Pauly & Scott Harrington & Adam Leive, 2014. ""Sticker Shock" in Individual Insurance under Health Reform," NBER Working Papers 20223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Gerfin & Boris Kaiser & Christian Schmid, 2014. "Health Care Demand in the Presence of Discrete Price Changes," Diskussionsschriften dp1403, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Rao, Harish Venkatesh & Dutta, Goutam & Basu, Sankarshan, "undated". "Database Structure for a Multi Stage Stochastic Optimization Based Decision Support System for Asset – Liability Management of a Life Insurance Company," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-06-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein & Heidi Williams, 2014. "Paying on the Margin for Medical Care: Evidence from Breast Cancer Treatments," NBER Working Papers 20226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Camille Landais & Pascal Michaillat & Emmanuel Saez, 2013. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance over the Business Cycle," Discussion Papers 1303, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Alessandro Chieppa & Andrea Ricca & Gianluca Rosso, 2014. "Climate Events and Insurance Demand - The effect of potentially catastrophic events on insurance demand in Italy," Papers 1406.4114, arXiv.org.
- Peterman, William B. & Sommer, Kamila, 2014. "How Well Did Social Security Mitigate the Effects of the Great Recession?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-13, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Karen Stockley & Thomas McGuire & Christopher Afendulis & Michael E. Chernew, 2014. "Premium Transparency in the Medicare Advantage Market: Implications for Premiums, Benefits, and Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 20208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Wei-Chen Chen & Michael McAleer, 2014. "Survival Analysis of Very Low Birth Weight Infant Mortality in Taiwan," Working Papers in Economics 14/15, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Evgeniy M. Ozhegov, 2014. "The Underwriting, Choice And Performance Of Government-Insured Mortgages In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 31/FE/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.