Report NEP-IAS-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dormont , Brigitte & Geoffard, Pierre-Yves & Lamiraud, Karine, 2013. "Assurance maladie en Suisse : l'assurance supplémentaire nuit-elle à la concurrence sur l'assurance de base ?," ESSEC Working Papers WP1303, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Wei Sun & Anthony Webb, 2013. "Can Long-Term Care Insurance Partnership Programs Increase Coverage and Reduce Medicaid Costs?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-8, Center for Retirement Research.
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & S. Houde, 2013. "Double moral hazard and the energy efficiency gap," Post-Print hal-00799725, HAL.
- Audrey Boilley, 2013. "Duopoly Competition and Regulation in a Two-Sided Health Care Insurance Market with Product Differentiation," Working Papers 2013-02, CRESE.
- Georges Dionne, 2013. "Risk Management : History, Definition and Critique," Cahiers de recherche 1302, CIRPEE.
- Liu, Hong & Sun, Qi & Zhao, Zhong, 2013. "Social Learning and Health Insurance Enrollment: Evidence from China's New Cooperative Medical Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 7251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Karlsson, Martin, 2013. "The Effects of Expanding the Generosity of the Statutory Sickness Insurance System," IZA Discussion Papers 7250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Viral V. Acharya & Heitor Almeida & Filippo Ippolito & Ander Perez, 2013. "Credit Lines as Monitored Liquidity Insurance: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 18892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.