Report NEP-IAS-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dizioli, Allan & Pinheiro, Roberto B., 2012. "Health insurance as a productive factor," MPRA Paper 39743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Biais, Bruno & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie, 2012. "Risk-sharing or risk-taking? Counterparty risk, incentives and margins," Working Paper Series 1413, European Central Bank.
- Collier, Benjamin & Skees, Jerry R., 2012. "Increasing the Resilience of Financial Intermediaries through Portfolio-Level Insurance against Natural Disasters," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125535, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jeffrey Clemens, 2012. "The Effect of U.S. Health Insurance Expansions on Medical Innovation," Discussion Papers 11-016, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Nolan, Elizabeth & Santos, Paulo, 2012. "Insurance premiums and GM traits," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125942, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yaa Akosa Antwi & Asako S. Moriya & Kosali Simon, 2012. "Effects of Federal Policy to Insure Young Adults: Evidence from the 2010 Affordable Care Act Dependent Coverage Mandate," NBER Working Papers 18200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stahl, Silvana & Stahl, Stefan & Kasch, Philipp, 2012. "Unter welchen Bedingungen fördert die Riester-Förderung? Eine theoretische Analyse unter simultaner Einbeziehung von Kosten- und Steuereffekten," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 125, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:73198 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raghbendra Jha & Woojin Kang & Hari K. Nagarajan & Kailash C. Pradhan, 2012. "Vulnerability and Responses to Risk in Rural India," ASARC Working Papers 2012-05, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- James Marton & Stephen A. Woodbury, 2012. "Retiree Health Benefits as Deferred Compensation: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 12-182, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.