Report NEP-IAS-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Broer, Tobias, 2011. "The wrong shape of insurance? What cross-sectional distributions tell us about models of consumption-smoothing," CEPR Discussion Papers 8701, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2011. "Welfare costs of reclassification risk in the health insurance market," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2011:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Taskin, Temel, 2011. "Unemployment insurance and home production," MPRA Paper 34878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivella, Pau & Schroyen, Fred, 2011. "Multidimensional screening in a monopolistic insurance market," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 19/2011, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Anatoli Segura & Javier Suarez, 2011. "Dinamic Maturity Transformation," Working Papers wp2011_1105, CEMFI.