Report NEP-IAS-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hsu, Minchung, 2011. "Health insurance and precautionary saving: a structural analysis," MPRA Paper 32975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minchung, Hsu & Junsang, Lee, 2011. "The provision of public universal health insurance: impacts on private insurance, asset holdings and welfare," MPRA Paper 32974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Melissa A. Boyle & Joanna N. Lahey, 2011. "Spousal Labor Market Effects from Government Health Insurance: Evidence from a Veterans Affairs Expansion," Working Papers 1111, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Loïc Berger, 2011. "Does Ambiguity Aversion Raise the Optimal Level of Effort? A Two-Period Model," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-021, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Barseghyan, Levon & Molinari, Francesca & O'Donoghue, Ted & Teitelbaum, Joshua C., 2011. "The Nature of Risk Preferences: Evidence from Insurance Choices," Working Papers 11-03, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- François Gerard & Gustavo Gonzaga, 2011. "Unemployment Insurance in Developing Countries: The Case of Brazil," Textos para discussão 593, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Thorsten Beck & Martin Brown, 2011. "Which Households Use Banks? Evidence from the Transition Economies," BCL working papers 50, Central Bank of Luxembourg.