Report NEP-IAS-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ias:cpaper:11-bp6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Canestraro, Davide & Dacorogna, Michel, 2010. "Estimating the risk-adjusted capital is an affair in the tails," MPRA Paper 32831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurt Mitman & Stanislav Rabinovich, 2011. "Pro-cyclical Unemployment Benefits? Optimal Policy in an Equilibrium Business Cycle Model," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-023, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Luca A Ricci & Marcos d Chamon & Yuanyan S Zhang, 2011. "Country Insurance Using Financial Instruments," IMF Working Papers 11/169, International Monetary Fund.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 2011. "The mechanics and regulation of variable payout annuities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5762, The World Bank.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Nicola Ranger & Sumana Bhattacharya & Murthy Bachu & Satya Priya & K. Dhore & Farhat Rafique & P. Mathur & Nicolas Naville & Fanny Henriet & Anand Patwardhan & K. Narayanan & Sub, 2010. "Flood Risks, Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation Benefits in Mumbai: An Initial Assessment of Socio-Economic Consequences of Present and Climate Change Induced Flood Risks and of Possible Adaptation," OECD Environment Working Papers 27, OECD Publishing.
- Pierluigi Bologna, 2011. "Is there a Role for Funding in Explaining Recent U.S. Banks' Failures?," IMF Working Papers 11/180, International Monetary Fund.
- Yulei Luo & William T. Smith & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "The Spirit of Capitalism and Excess Smoothness," CEMA Working Papers 484, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.