Report NEP-IAS-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hill, Ruth Vargas & Hoddinott, John & Kumar, Neha, 2011. "Adoption of weather index insurance: Learning from willingness to pay among a panel of households in rural Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 1088, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jean M. Abraham & Anne Beeson Royalty & Thomas DeLeire, 2011. "Gauging the Generosity of Employer-Sponsored Insurance: Differences Between Households With and Without a Chronic Condition," NBER Working Papers 17232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhang, Yue-hua & Li, Chu-Shiu & Liu, Chwen-Chi & Chen, Kevin Z., 2011. "Loss prevention for hog farmers: Insurance, on-farm biosecurity practices, and vaccination," IFPRI discussion papers 1083, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hill, Ruth Vargas & Robles, Miguel, 2011. "Flexible insurance for heterogeneous farmers: Results from a small-scale pilot in Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 1092, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abe Dunn, 2010. "The Value of Coverage in the Medicare Advantage Insurance Market," BEA Working Papers 0061, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Gijs Roelofs & Daniel van Vuuren, 2011. "The decentralization of Social Assistance and the rise of Disability Insurance enrolment," CPB Discussion Paper 185, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- de Brauw, Alan & Mueller, Valerie & Woldehanna, Tassew, 2011. "Insurance motives to remit: Evidence from a matched sample of Ethiopian internal migrants," IFPRI discussion papers 1090, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011080 is not listed on IDEAS anymore