Report NEP-IAS-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jennifer Ifft, 2009. "Government vs Weather The True Story of Crop Insurance in India," Working Papers id:2268, eSocialSciences.
- Timothy W. Guinnane & Jochen Streb, 2009. "Moral hazard in a mutual health-insurance system: German Knappschaften, 1867-1914," Working Papers 978, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Rege, Mari & Telle, Kjetil & Votruba, Mark, 2009. "Social Interaction Effects in Disability Pension Participation: Evidence from Plant Downsizing," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/30, University of Stavanger.
- Gilberto Turati & Luigi Buzzacchi, 2009. "Optimal risk allocation in the provision of local public services: can a private insurer be better than a public mutual fund?," Working Papers 2009/21, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Alfredo R. Paloyo, 2009. "Co-pay and Feel Okay: Evidence of Illusory Health Gains from a Health Insurance Reform," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 225, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Robalino, David A. & Vodopivec, Milan & Bodor, András, 2009. "Savings for Unemployment in Good or Bad Times: Options for Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4516, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Timothy J. Goodspeed & Andrew F. Haughwout, 2009. "On the optimal design of disaster insurance in a federation," Working Papers 2009/25, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Aase, Knut K., 2009. "The investment horizon problem: A resolution," Discussion Papers 2009/7, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- David A. Hennessy, 2009. "Crop Yield Expectation Stochastic Process with Beta Distribution as Limit, A," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 09-wp501, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.