Report NEP-IAS-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ciro Avitabile, 2009. "Advantageous Selection in the Private Hospital Insurance Market in Europe: Evidence on the Role of Education and Cognitive Ability," CSEF Working Papers 221, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Feb 2010.
- Francesca Barigozzi & Dominique Henriet, 2008. "Genetic Information: Comparing Alternative Regulatory Approaches when Prevention Matters," CHILD Working Papers wp01_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François & Ménard, Sébastien & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2009. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance for Older Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 4071, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Graversen, Brian Krogh & van Ours, Jan C., 2009. "How a Mandatory Activation Program Reduces Unemployment Durations: The Effects of Distance," IZA Discussion Papers 4079, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eugenio Peluso & Alain Trannoy, 2008. "Poverty orderings and intra-household inequality," CHILD Working Papers wp05_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Item repec:upj:weupjo:09-149 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schich, Sebastian T., 2009. "Challenges Associated with the Expansion of Deposit Insurance Coverage during Fall 2008," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-16, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.