Report NEP-IAS-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Otovescu Frasie, Maria Cristina, 2008. "A Case Study about the Reputation of Insurance Companies in Craiova (Romania)," MPRA Paper 11196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dardanoni, V & Li Donni, P, 2008. "Testing For Asymmetric Information In Insurance Markets With Unobservable Types," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/26, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein & Mark R. Cullen, 2008. "Estimating Welfare in Insurance Markets Using Variation in Prices," NBER Working Papers 14414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Éric Vernier & Hubert Delval, 2008. "La lutte anti-blanchiment dans le secteur de l’assurance (the fight against money laundering in the insurance sector)," Working Papers 188, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Anirban Basu & Wesley Yin & G. Caleb Alexander, 2008. "The impact of Medicare Part D on Medicare-Medicaid Dual-eligible Beneficiaries' Prescription Utilization and Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 14413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:umc:wpaper:0813 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arjen Siegmann, 2008. "Minimum Funding Ratios for Defined-Benefit Pension Funds," DNB Working Papers 180, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.