Report NEP-IAS-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Priscila Pereira Deliberalli, 2007. "Disincentive Effects Of Social Security System With Disability Insurance Coverage On Labor Market," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 153, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Gine, Xavier & Townsend, Robert & Vickery, James, 2007. "Statistical analysis of rainfall insurance payouts in southern India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4426, The World Bank.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2007-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gine, Xavier & Yang, Dean, 2007. "Insurance, credit, and technology adoption : field experimental evidence from Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4425, The World Bank.
- António Afonso & Davide Furceri, 2007. "Business Cycle Synchronization and Insurance Mechanisms in the EU," Working Papers Department of Economics 2007/26, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Pincheira, Pablo & Zeuli, Kimberly, 2007. "Cooperatives and Area Yield Insurance:A Theoretical Analysis," MPRA Paper 6174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alger, Ingela & Weibull, Jörgen, 2007. "Family ties, incentives and development: a model of coerced altruism," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 681, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Patricia Apps & Ray Rees & Margi Wood, 2007. "Population Ageing, Taxation, Pensions and Health Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 564, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.