Report NEP-IAS-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alice Zawacki & Amy Taylor, 2005. "Contributions to Health Insurance Premiums: When Does the Employer Pay 100 Percent?," Working Papers 05-27, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:apr:aprpdp:dp0015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alice Zawacki, 2006. "Using the MEPS-IC to Study Retiree Health Insurance," Working Papers 06-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Patricia Apps & Ray Rees & Elizabeth Savage, 2004. "The Economics of a Two Tier Health System: A Fairer Medicare?," CEPR Discussion Papers 478, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Kristin McCue & Alice Zawacki, 2005. "Using Census Business Data to Augment the MEPS-IC," Working Papers 05-26, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Susan Chen & Wilbert van der Klaauw, 2006. "The Work Disincentive Effects of the Disability Insurance Program in the 1990s," Working Papers 06-05, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- James Marton & David E. Wildasin, 2006. "State Government Cash and In-kind Benefits: Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers and Cross-Program Substitution," Working Papers 2006-01, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Brannon Denning & Michael Ramsey, . "American Insurance Association v. Garamendi and Executive Preemption in Foreign Affairs," University of San Diego Legal Working Paper Series sandiegolwps-1005, University of San Diego School of Law.
- Thorburn, Craig & Rocha, Roberto & Morales, Marco, 2006. "An analysis of money's worth ratios in Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3926, The World Bank.
- Groh, Alexander & Gottschalg, Oliver, 2006. "The risk-adjusted performance of US buyouts," Les Cahiers de Recherche 834, HEC Paris.
- V. Joseph Hotz & Mo Xiao, 2005. "The Impact of Minimum Quality Standards on Firm Entry, Exit and Product Quality: The Case of the Child Care Market," Working Papers 05-28, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Arvidsson, Per, 2005. "Empirisk studie av ett prestationsbaserat bonussystem i SPP Livförsäkring AB," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2005:2, Stockholm School of Economics.