Report NEP-IAS-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmelo Giaccotto & Rexford E. Santerre & Francis W. Ahking, 2005. "The Aggregate Demand for Private Health Insurance Coverage in the U.S," Working papers 2005-43, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:use:tkiwps:0507 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Turcotte, Leo & Robst, John & Polachek, Solomon, 2005. "Medical Interventions among Pregnant Women in Fee-for-Service and Managed Care Insurance: A Propensity Score Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1803, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kugler, Maurice & Oppes, Rossella, 2005. "Collateral and risk sharing in group lending: evidence from an urban microcredit program," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0504, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Dirk Krueger & Harald Uhlig, 2005. "Competitive Risk Sharing Contracts with One-Sided Commitment," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-003, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.