Report NEP-HRM-2021-12-13This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan, Sule & Corekcioglu, Gozde & Sutter, Matthias, 2021. "Improving Workplace Climate in Large Corporations: A Clustered Randomized Intervention," IZA Discussion Papers 14726, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Johnston, Andrew C., 2021. "Preferences, Selection, and the Structure of Teacher Pay," IZA Discussion Papers 14831, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cattani, Luca & Dughera, Stefano & Landini, Fabio, 2021. "Interlocking Complementarities Between Job Design And Labour Contracts," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 202114, University of Turin.
- Adema, Joop & Nikolka, Till & Poutvaara, Panu & Sunde, Uwe, 2021. "On the Stability of Risk Preferences: Measurement Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 14755, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Grund, Christian & Tilkes, Katja Rebecca, 2021. "Working Time Mismatch and Job Satisfaction – The Role of Employees' Time Autonomy and Gender," IZA Discussion Papers 14732, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniel Schaefer & Carl Singleton, 2021. "The Extent of Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity: New Evidence from Payroll Data," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2021-22, Department of Economics, University of Reading.