Report NEP-HRM-2021-01-04This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Ali Choudhary & Vasco J. Gabriel & Neil Rickman, 2020. "Individual Incentives and Workers’ Contracts: Evidence from a Field Experiment," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0320, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Karen Meng Li & Sang-Hyun Kim, 2020. "Performance Feedback with Team Incentive: A Field Experiment in Chinese Factories," Working papers 2020rwp-182, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Jiang Li & Benoit Dostie & Gäelle Simard-Duplain, 2020. "What is the Role of Firm-Specific Pay Policies on the Gender Earnings Gap in Canada?," CIRANO Working Papers 2020s-67, CIRANO.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Rosario Crinò & Harald Fadinger & Gino Gancia, 2020. "Robot Imports and Firm-Level Outcomes," CESifo Working Paper Series 8741, CESifo.
- Sébastien Ménard, 2020. "Optimal sickness benefits in a Principal-Agent Model," Working Papers hal-03027395, HAL.
- Ofer, Ephrat & Coyle-Shapiro, Jackie & Pearce, Jone L., 2019. "Eyes wide open: perceived exploitation and its consequences," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90823, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fischer, Caroline, 2020. "Incentives can't buy me knowledge: The missing effects of appreciation and aligned performance appraisals on knowledge sharing of public employees," OSF Preprints u8hfy, Center for Open Science.
- F. Landini & C. Franco, 2020. "Organizational Drivers of Innovation: The Role of Workforce Agility," Economics Department Working Papers 2020-EP01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Francesco D'Acunto & Jin Xie & Jiaquan Yao, 2020. "Trust and Contracts: Empirical Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 8714, CESifo.
- Wehner, Caroline & de Grip, Andries & Pfeifer, Harald, 2020. "Do recruiters select workers with different personality traits for different tasks? A discrete choice experiment," Research Memorandum 035, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Javier D. Donna & Gregory F. Veramendi, 2020. "Gender Differences within the Firm: Evidence from Two Million Travelers," CESifo Working Paper Series 8725, CESifo.
- Christine Blandhol & Magne Mogstad & Peter Nilsson & Ola Lotherington Vestad & J. Peter Nilsson, 2020. "Do Employees Benefit from Worker Representation on Corporate Boards?," CESifo Working Paper Series 8794, CESifo.