Report NEP-HRM-2020-02-10This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martín González Rozada & Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2018. "Do women ask for lower salaries? The supply side of the gender pay gap," School of Government Working Papers 201804, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Daniel Schaefer & Carl Singleton, 2020. "Nominal Wage Adjustments and the Composition of Pay: New Evidence from Payroll Data," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2020-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Stadler, Manfred, 2020. "Worker compensation schemes and product market competition," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 128, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Camille Signoretto, 2019.
"Job Quality and the Nature of Job Mobility: What Are the Relationships between 2006 and 2010 in France based on a Survey?
[Qualité du travail et de l’emploi et nature de la mobilité professionnelle," Post-Print halshs-02428910, HAL.
- Jason Sandvik & Richard Saouma & Nathan Seegert & Christopher T. Stanton, 2020. "Workplace Knowledge Flows," NBER Working Papers 26660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klus, Milan Frederik & Müller, Julia, 2019.
"The digital leader: What one needs to master today's organisational challenges
[Die digitale Führungskraft: Was man benötigt, um die heutigen organisatorischen Herausforderungen zu meistern]," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 11/2019, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Daniel Bird & Alexander Frug, 2020. "Optimal Contracts with Randomly Arriving Tasks," Working Papers 1147, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.