Report NEP-HRM-2019-10-07This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenjiro Hirata & Ayako Suzuki & Katsuya Takii, 2019. "How general is managerial human capital? : Evidence from the Retention of Managers after M&As," OSIPP Discussion Paper 19E010, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Dale-Olsen, Harald & Finseraas, Henning, 2019. "Linguistic Diversity and Workplace Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 12621, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David Cooper & Krista Saral & Marie Claire Villeval, 2019. "Why Join a Team?," Working Papers halshs-02295921, HAL.
- Claes Ek & Margaret Samahita, 2019. "Pessimism and Overcommitment," Working Papers 201921, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Abel, Martin, 2019. "Do Workers Discriminate against Female Bosses?," IZA Discussion Papers 12611, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Namrata Kala, 2019. "The Impacts of Managerial Autonomy on Firm Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 26304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Ylenia Curci & Patrick Llerena & Giulia Urso, 2019. "Intrinsic vs. extrinsic motivators on creative collaboration: The effect of sharing rewards," Working Papers of BETA 2019-37, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.