Report NEP-HRM-2019-09-16This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HRM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Hedblom & Brent R. Hickman & John A. List, 2019. "Toward an Understanding of Corporate Social Responsibility: Theory and Field Experimental Evidence," NBER Working Papers 26222, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Majerczyk & Roman Sheremeta & Yu Tian, 2019. "Adding Tournament to Tournament: Combining Between-Team and Within-Team Incentives," Working Papers 19-20, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Ingrid Nappi-Choulet & Gisele de Campos Ribeiro & Nicolas Cochard, 2019. "User satisfaction and workspace effectiveness: conditional effects of stress and workplace attachment," ERES eres2019_272, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Li, Delong & Lu, Lei & Mu, Congming & Yang, Jinqiang, 2019. "Biased beliefs, costly external finance, and firm behavior : A Unified theory," Research Discussion Papers 18/2019, Bank of Finland.
- Ivana Marinovic Matovic, 2019. "CEO Compensation Trends in the Republic of Serbia in the Context of EU Integration," Proceedings of the 12th International RAIS Conference, April 3-4, 2019 8IM, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Shivani Taneja, 2019. "Gender Gap In Job Utility Of British Workers," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9010643, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2019. "Accounting for Federal Retirement and Veterans' Benefits: Cash and Accrual Measures," Reports 55499, Congressional Budget Office.
- Ekaterina Travova, 2019. "Under Pressure? Performance Evaluation of Police Officers as an Incentive to Cheat: Evidence from Drug Crimes in Russia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp637, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Dilger, Alexander & Schottmüller-Einwag, Ute, 2019. "Corporate governance reporting: Compliance with upper limits for severance payments to members of executive boards in Germany," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 7/2019, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.