Report NEP-HRM-2019-06-24This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Donze, Jocelyn & Simard-Casanova, Olivier, 2018. "Managing Employees 'Insides' to Remedy Agency Problems? A Model of Transformational Leadership," MPRA Paper 94459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Viswanathan, Madhu & Li, Xiaolin & John, George & Narasimhan, Om, 2018. "Is cash king for sales compensation plans? Evidence from a large-scale field intervention," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87158, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Martinez, Sebastian & Bernal, Pedro, 2018. "In-Kind Incentives and Health Worker Performance: Experimental Evidence from El Salvador," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 45, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Van Belle, Eva & Caers, Ralf & Cuypers, Laure & De Couck, Marijke & Neyt, Brecht & Van Borm, Hannah & Baert, Stijn, 2019. "What do student jobs on graduate CVs signal to employers?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 356, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Afridi, Farzana & Dhillon, Amrita & Li, Sherry Xin & Sharma, Swati, 2019. "Using Social Connections and Financial Incentives to Solve Coordination Failure: A Quasi-Field Experiment in India’s Manufacturing Sector," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 417, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Prada, María Fernanda & Rucci, Graciana & Urzúa, Sergio, 2019. "Training, Soft Skills and Productivity: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Retail," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9647, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Iversen, Vegard & Torsvik, Gaute, 2019. "Employee referral, social proximity and worker discipline: theory and suggestive evidence from India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 418, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- ITO Tadashi & NAKAMURA Ryohei, 2019. "CEOs' Multicultural Experience, Firm Networks and Performance: Evidence from Firm-to-firm Transaction Data in Japan," Discussion papers 19037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Isaac Mbiti & Mauricio Romero & Youdi Schipper, 2019. "Designing Effective Teacher Performance Pay Programs: Experimental Evidence from Tanzania," NBER Working Papers 25903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.