Report NEP-HRM-2019-04-29This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sophie Clot & Marina Della Giusta & Amalia Di Girolamo, 2018. "Keep Calm and Carry on: Gender Differences in Endurance," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2018-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Hattori, Keisuke & Yamada, Mai, 2019. "Effective Leadership Selection in Complementary Teams," MPRA Paper 93436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Schaefer & Carl Singleton, 2019. "Cyclical labor costs within jobs," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2019-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- McRae, Glenn & Vallett, Carol & Jewiss, Jennifer, 2019. "Vermont Agency of Transportation Employee Retention and Knowledge Management Study," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt81b5c065, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Götte, Lorenz & Stutzer, Alois, 2019. "Blood Donations and Incentives: Evidence from a Field Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 13677, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Fernandes, Ana & Weichselbaumer, Doris, 2019. "Discrimination in Hiring Based on Potential and Realized Fertility: Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 13685, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rachel Scarfe & Carl Singleton & Paul Telemo, 2019. "Do high wage footballers play for high wage teams? The case of Major League Soccer," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2019-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.