Report NEP-HRM-2019-03-11This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Fest & Ola Kvaløy & Petra Nieken & Anja Schöttner, 2019. "Motivation and incentives in an online labor market," CESifo Working Paper Series 7526, CESifo Group Munich.
- Greer K. Gosnell & John A. List & Robert D. Metcalfe, 2019. "The Impact of Management Practices on Employee Productivity: A Field Experiment with Airline Captains," NBER Working Papers 25620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- SAKO Mari & KUBO Katsuyuki, 2019. "Professionals on Corporate Boards: How do they affect the bottom line?," Discussion papers 19010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alice Soldà & Changxia Ke & Lionel Page & William von Hippel, 2019. "Strategically delusional," Working Papers 1908, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Soane, Emma & Booth, Jonathan E. & Alfes, Kerstin & Shantz, Amanda & Bailey, Catherine, 2018. "Deadly combinations: how leadership contexts undermine the activation and enactment of followers’ high core self-evaluations in performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87353, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Stephane Luchini & Julie Rosaz & Jason Shogren, 2019. "Truth Telling Under Oath," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-02018089, HAL.
- Koo Chi, Chang & Jin Choi, Kyoung, 2019. "Performance Measurement in Agency Models," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 5/2019, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.