Report NEP-HRM-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Le Yaouanq, Yves & ,, 2019. "Learning about one's self," CEPR Discussion Papers 13510, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John List & Fatemeh Momeni, 2019. "Leveraging Upfront Payments to Curb Employee Misbehavior: Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00665, The Field Experiments Website.
- Matthias Efing & Harald Hau & Patrick Kampkötter & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2019. "Bank Bonus Pay as a Risk Sharing Contract," CESifo Working Paper Series 7495, CESifo.
- Prat, Andrea & Dessein, Wouter, 2019. "Organizational Capital, Corporate Leadership, and Firm Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 13513, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mahmud, Minhaj & Gutierrez, Italo A. & Kumar, Krishna B. & Nataraj, Shanthi, 2019. "What Aspects of Formality Do Workers Value? Evidence from a Choice Experiment in Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 12121, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Raphael Flepp & Egon Franck, 2019. "The role of boards' misperceptions in the relation between managerial turnover and performance: Evidence from European football," Working Papers 380, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Prasanna Tambe & Xuan Ye & Peter Cappelli, 2019. "Paying to Program? Engineering Brand and High-Tech Wages," NBER Working Papers 25552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.