Report NEP-HRM-2019-01-14This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haoran He & David Neumark & Qian Weng, 2019. "Do Workers Value Flexible Jobs? A Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 25423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angelova, Vera & Giebe, Thomas & Ivanova-Stenzel, Radosveta, 2018. "Competition and Fatigue At Work," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 134, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Ludivine Roussey & Raphaël Soubeyran, 2018. "Overburdened judges," Working Papers halshs-01936006, HAL.
- Gietl, Daniel, 2018. "Overconfidence and Bailouts," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 132, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Clark, Damon & Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria & Rush, Mark, 2018. "Using Goals to Motivate College Students: Theory and Evidence from Field Experiments," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 396, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Asghar, Saima & Oino, Isaiah, 2017. "Leadership Styles and Job Satisfaction," MPRA Paper 91137, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Dec 2017.
- Caroline Krafft & Ragui Assaad, 2018. "Do More Productive Firms Pay Workers More? Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers 1222, Economic Research Forum, revised 18 Sep 2018.
- Viktor Bozhinov & Nora Grote, 2018. "Performance under Pressure on the Court: Evidence from Professional Volleyball," Working Papers 1824, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.