Report NEP-HRM-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Feld & Nicolás Salamanca & Ulf Zölitz, 2018. "Are Professors Worth It? The Value-added and Costs of Tutorial Instructors," CESifo Working Paper Series 7380, CESifo.
- Zavyalova, E. & Lisovskaia, A. & Alsufyev, A. & Dominiak, V. & Zamulin, A. & Sokolov, D., 2018. "The Peculiar Features of Human Resourse Management in Agile Ccompanies," Working Papers 15105, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Chen, Joyce J. & Crown, Daniel, 2018. "The Gender Pay Gap in Academia: Evidence from The Ohio State University," 2019 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 4-6, 2019, Atlanta, Georgia 281165, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Veselova, A. & Latukha, M. & Veselova, L., 2018. "Talent Management in Asia-Pacific Region: How Not to Lose Global Competition for Talents," Working Papers 15120, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Alon Cohen & Moran Koren & Argyrios Deligkas, 2018. "Incentivizing the Dynamic Workforce: Learning Contracts in the Gig-Economy," Papers 1811.06736, arXiv.org.
- Sokolov, D. & Zavyalova, E., 2018. "Knowledge management strategies, HRM practices and intellectual capital in knowledge-intensive firms," Working Papers 15119, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.